Ojo de Dios
Ojo de dios; feather, knitting wool, tree branch, glue, ball; About a hand; 2017

     This is called Ojo de dios. It's very popular in American southwest in 1970s. As a popular tourist gifts during that time. It can be 12 sides, but easily for my first time making, teacher decides to make it easier, so i mede a 4 sides Ojo de Dios. It' like a god eyes in American. It's the first hand making in class i did, and It was hard to starting. First I choose some clean tree branch, and make it like a cross. Then use knitting wool twining around the middle of the branch cross. Then it was easier to make, I change 3 color in it. After that, I decide to stuck a some ball and feather on the sides.
     The materials that i use is all on the picture, you might not see the tree branch because is all twining by knitting wool.
     Also there are some questions while i making, is about how to change the color. But when I figure out it, I find that I can use it in many work, such as circle loom weave. It's the same way to make it. If next time, I would like to try a bigger one, use 5 or 8 sides.


评论

此博客中的热门博文