1pt perspective drawing (interior room)

1pt perspective drawing; pencil and paper; 35cm*15cm; 2017

     This is called 1pt perspective and is my second drawing of 1pt perspective but it's interior room not outside, so it's same like another one but it's more difficult to me. There are a point in the middle of the room you can see. Everything in that room have to can connect to that point, otherwise it's will not show the 3D style. It's really hard for me but I think It's a good try. Using pencil for the whole paint it's because i think it's more artist and just like some cartoonist's manuscript. 
    For the materials is pencil and paper, actually, you can do it anytime you want if you have this two materials. It's very easy to prepare even don't need to prepare.
    When I finish this paint, I have many questions, because it's not very good looking, it's not like  a 3D drawing. Then Ms. Lesa told me the problem was the line didn't connect to the point. After some fixed, it's looks better now! If i have a chance tondo it again, I would like to paint some color on it and make it more bigger.

评论

此博客中的热门博文