Futurism and gradations

Futurism and gradation; paper and color pencil; 35cm*15cm; 2017

   This called futurism and gradations, It makes you feel futurism and it's gradation also add some feeling that are very technology and represents there are many information in our universe. There are some elements of my work, I use pencil first to draw the boundary, and then use color pencil to draw the gradual change, and I use many different colors to show the difference of the world.
   The materials that I use was very simple, just paper and color pencil, but it made a great effects!
   When I did this work, I wasn't have any questions, because i can use my imagination and it's help a lot. If I do again, I think i can control the gradual change better than this, because some of the changes is not very clearly. It's my first time to do this so it's not perfect but I still hope I can work on it someday!




评论

此博客中的热门博文